[rules-users] How can I query tasks created by MinaServer?

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:26:32 EST 2009

Hi,

Im trying to query the human tasks that was created and persisted by
the MinaServer.

Looking at junit tests I could see that for that job I should use
MinaTaskClient.getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner("Darth Vader", "en-
UK", responseHandler) or other methods like this one;

In this case I should pass one responseHandler that implements
TaskSummaryResponseHandler.

In the source code I could see that exists
BlockingTaskSummaryResponseHandler class that implements
TaskSummaryResponseHandler.

Should I use this class or create one myself???

By the way, these class isn't on M5 JAR.... I think because Its not
located on the right path. It is on src/test folder instead of src/
main.....

thanks and best regards

Cristiano Gavião