[rules-users] How can I query tasks created by MinaServer?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Feb 2 12:53:57 EST 2009

You can decide yourself how to respond to the result.  So yes, you can just implement your own handler.  The blocking response handler is made for testing purposes mostly: when you ask it for the results, it will wait until those arrive or will throw an exception if it needed to wait too long.  If that is the behaviour you want, you can simply copy it, but you don't have to use this kind of blocking response handler, it's more like an example (hence it's not in the jar as well).

Kris