[rules-users] Drools-solver -- solution questions

tim tim timbaermannextra at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 7 04:11:43 EST 2009

hi

you could use a solution taboo, on all solutions found so far and let the
solver solve again.

the problem is that you never know when to stop this algorithm.
that is, when you found the last valid solution.
but you could stop the solver after a certain amount of time and
decide that you have all solutions.

best, tim