[rules-users] Inserting collection of facts in rule Consequence

kfs2 at chryslerfinancial.com kfs2 at chryslerfinancial.com
Mon Feb 9 14:36:58 EST 2009

There may be a better way but I did it using a function as below:

function void insertArray(WorkingMemory workingMemory, Object[] array)
{
        for (int i=0;i<array.length;i++)
        {
                workingMemory.insert(array[i]);
        }
        return;
}

rule "StarCoApplicants" ruleflow-group "STAR"
dialect "mvel"
        when
                $creditContract : CreditContract ()
        then
 insertArray(drools.workingMemory,$creditContract.coApplicantArray);
end

Kent Symanzik

techy <techluver007 at gmail.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
02/09/2009 10:15 AM
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

rules-users at lists.jboss.org
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] Inserting collection of facts in rule Consequence

I would appreciate If someone can clarify this.

Thanks in advance