[rules-users] Re: drools-solver XML schema/detailed description?

Andrew Waterman andrew.waterman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:55:22 EST 2009

Great thanks to you Geoffrey for the information.  This will really
help in our implementation, as the game uses several different token
types, so it would be nice to be able to build factories for each type
and let your solver handle the mix.

Could you let me know which class implements the configuration for
your XML?  That would help me to find out what else may be available.

best wishes,

Andrew

Andrew Waterman
San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico
+52 1 967 107 5902
+1 510 342 5693