[rules-users] Re: drools-solver XML schema/detailed description?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:16:49 EST 2009

I need to document those in the manual, if I haven't already in subversion.

relativeSelection means that only a percentage of all moves will be
randomly selected to be evaluated into a score (and possibly accepted
and picked as the next step).
You should experiment with different values for it.
You can use the benchmarker class (see the examples) to play out
different values against each other.

topSize means that the top x scoring moves from the last step will
always be selected. My experiments haven't proven topSize to be usefull
yet...

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet