[rules-users] drools-solver -- logger error (slf4j binding)?

Andrew Waterman andrew.waterman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:31:34 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm using the drools-solver.M5 build through Maven and have gotten the
following error while running my project:

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for
further details.

I've checked my dependency graph, and drools-solver references the
sl4j-api, but no implementation.  I checked the mvnrepository, and
there are several other slf4j related projects.  What is the preferred
binding for JDK1.6?

best wishes,

Andrew

Andrew Waterman
San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico
+52 1 967 107 5902
+1 510 342 5693