[rules-users] Re: drools-solver -- logger error (slf4j binding)?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 02:04:23 EST 2009

drools-score (like hibernate and many other lib projects) just depends
on sl4j-api, which is a logging interface.
It's up to the end-use product to decide which logging implementation to
use under that and how to configure the logging (where to log to, how
much to log, ...).

In the drools solver examples I 've put slf4j-log4j underneat it,
because I am familiar with log4j's configuration, take a look at their
log4j.xml files. However they say that the logback implementation is
better these days.

PS: I 'll take a look at the other discussions this afternoon.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet