[rules-users] Re: drools-solver - magic name of scoreCalculator

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 12:50:01 EST 2009

Actually, I was wishing for something similar last night, but for the names of entry-points.  I think it would be nice if you could specify the names of things in DRL from the values of public static final Strings. (i.e. constants)  Do you dev folk think that's possible enough to make a jira request for it?