[rules-users] Shadow Facts

Mike Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 19:33:14 EST 2009

Using snapshot from yesterday so presume I have the revision.  The following
DRL file dies a horrible death, being unable to be compiled.  If I comment
out the tags then it works.  In the rules editor, the word "declare" is not
highlighted either.  I must be misunderstanding something simple.

package glucose.decision.rules

import glucose.decision.object.GlucoseDecision;
import glucose.decision.object.GlucoseDecisionState;

declare GlucoseDecision
	@propertyChangeSupport
end

declare GlucoseDecisionState