[rules-users] Shadow Facts

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Sun Feb 15 10:01:13 EST 2009

   Can you provide the error messages your are getting?

   Make sure you use at least build #2589, that include the changes.

https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/2589/artifact/trunk/target/

   There is a test case for this on
MiscTest.testPropertyChangeSupportNewAPI().

   []s
   Edson

2009/2/14 Mike Dean <mdean77 at comcast.net>

> Using snapshot from yesterday so presume I have the revision.  The
> following
> DRL file dies a horrible death, being unable to be compiled.  If I comment
> out the tags then it works.  In the rules editor, the word "declare" is not
> highlighted either.  I must be misunderstanding something simple.
>
> package glucose.decision.rules
>
> import glucose.decision.object.GlucoseDecision;
> import glucose.decision.object.GlucoseDecisionState;
>
> declare GlucoseDecision
>        @propertyChangeSupport
> end
>
> declare GlucoseDecisionState
>        @propertyChangeSupport
> end
>

> > Add a tag for facts with property change support:
> >
> > declare MyFact
> >   @propertyChangeSupport
> > end
> >
> >   Dean,
> >
> >   I just committed the changes into trunk to allow support for that.
> > Revision #25246 in trunk.
> >
> > https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-1969
> >
> >   So instead of using a parameter in the insert method, just annotate the
> > types for which you want to use property change support.
> >
> >   []s
> >   Edson

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development