[rules-users] Concurrency Issues with JavaDialectConfiguration

Dave Klein kickindownthecobblestones at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:04:37 EST 2009

We are using Drools in a web application and it is working fine with some
space between requests (at least 150 ms) but if the requests are closer
together we start getting the following exception:

Unable to load dialect
'org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration:java'

Has anyone else seen this error in this context.  I found messages about
this error that had to do with location of .jar files but I don't think
that's our problem since it all works fine most of the time.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave