[rules-users] Re: Declarative Model Editor in Guvnor

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 08:43:56 EST 2009

I create a new fact in Guvnor.  I cannot directly edit the code, as
far as I can tell, and can only see the guided editor.

Next, I use the Guvnor plugin in Eclipse to check the asset out, and I
edit it in Eclipse.  I then use the Guvnor .. commit  command in the
guvnor plugin.

Then when I access Guvnor through the browser, the changes from
Eclipse are certainly there, but I no longer see a guided editor, but
rather, can directly edit the text.

This is all within the same package, just moving back and forth
between Guvnor and Eclipse.

There may be some switch on the Guvnor interface that I am completely
missing that would enable me to move back and forth between free text
editing and guided editing.

- Mike

no that doesn't sound correct ? can what you mean by import into
guvnor - you mean using the guvnor plugin ? or re-importing it by
creating a new package?