[rules-users] Problem using KnowledgeAgent

Seaver, Daniel (GE Healthcare) dan.seaver at ge.com
Fri Feb 20 12:30:38 EST 2009

The only thing of interest in the server's log is:

2009-02-20 08:48:31,840 INFO  [STDOUT] DEBUG 20-02 08:48:31,840
(SelectorManager.java:<init>:27)   Loading selectors
2009-02-20 08:48:31,918 INFO  [STDOUT] DEBUG 20-02 08:48:31,918
(ContentManager.java:<init>:45)   Loading content properties

Though I see no Errors when I clean the estimator project in eclipse, I
see the following in the log:

!ENTRY org.drools.eclipse 4 120 2009-02-20 08:22:40.109
!MESSAGE Internal error in Drools Plugin:
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not parse process
L/estimator/src/main/rules/TestFlow.rf
 at org.drools.eclipse.DroolsEclipsePlugin.parseProcess(Unknown Source)

Don't know where that L comes from as the file is at
/estimator/src/main/rules/TestFlow.rf

I put the source of the estimator package into a file in eclipse and
tried to build it with KnowledgeBuilder, but have the same problem. It
just hangs at:
kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource("estimator.txt",
Test.class), ResourceType.DRL);

I've attached the estimator.txt file (renamed to txt so the eclipse
build wouldn't process it). I could try diving into the drools code to
see where it's deadlocking,
but my time is very limited today. Let me know and I can find some time
this weekend.

Dan