[rules-users] Re: Help with using Agenda filter and firelimit with Web Guided decision tables

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Feb 25 15:09:25 EST 2009

   Don't tell anyone, but I was a naughty boy yesterday... I was in the
middle of a huge change and could not commit stuff because I was waiting for
a fix from someone else, and then I decided to use the time and sneaked in
the fix for this problem with the code I was committing. I will still create
the JIRA for documentation purposes, but the fix is in there... in case you
want to give a try.

   Regarding agenda-groups, you should not do that. I know the legacy API
does not prevent you from doing it, but the results are unpredictable. The
compiled model is supposed to be immutable. As we move away from the legacy
API, this will not be allowed anymore.

   []s
   Edson