[rules-users] How to check diff objects in same condition.

manyasri.m manyasri.m at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:50:59 EST 2009

Hi,

I write some rules related to discount price it's working fine.like
> Get Five BabySoap1 at 50% Discount
> Get Two BabySoap1 at 25% Discount
actually objects are available in working memory.But,I am giving some free
item.like,
> Buy BabySoap2 & Get BabySoap3 Free
how to find out.

                       List list = new ArrayList();

			CashMemoHdr hdr = new CashMemoHdr();
			hdr.setLineItems(2l);
			List<CashMemoDtl> cashMemoDtls = new ArrayList<CashMemoDtl>();

			CashMemoDtl dtl = new CashMemoDtl();
			dtl.setArticleCode("BabySoap1");
			dtl.setLineItemNumber(1);
			dtl.setPrice(250L);
			dtl.setLineDiscount(5L);
			dtl.setQuantity(5l);
			cashMemoDtls.add(dtl);

			list.add(dtl);

			dtl = new CashMemoDtl();

			dtl.setArticleCode("BabySoap2");
			dtl.setLineItemNumber(2);
			dtl.setPrice(40L);
			dtl.setLineDiscount(3L);
			dtl.setQuantity(5l);
			cashMemoDtls.add(dtl);

			list.add(dtl);

			dtl = new CashMemoDtl();
			dtl.setArticleCode("BabySoap3");
			dtl.setLineItemNumber(3);
			dtl.setPrice(30L);
			dtl.setLineDiscount(2L);
			dtl.setQuantity(2l);
			cashMemoDtls.add(dtl);

			list.add(dtl);
			hdr.setCashMemoDtls(list);

rule "Buy BabySoap2 & Get BabySoap3 Free"

	when
		> $h:
:CashMemoHdr(lineItems:lineItems,totalItems:totalItems,costAmt:costAmt
                 ,cashMemoDtls:cashMemoDtls)
		> $c
:CashMemoDtl(articleCode:articleCode,lineItemNumber:lineItemNumber,price:price,

netAmount:netAmount,lineDiscount:lineDiscount,quantity:quantity,
                                          promotionId:promotionId)
		//> eval($c.getArticleCode()== "BabySoap2")
		>....................//how to test here
	then
		> System.out.println("Buy BabySoap2 & Get BabySoap3 Free   :"
+$c.getArticleCode());

end

pls give me proper idea about of this.

Thanks,