[rules-users] RuleFlow question

Steven Williams stevearoonie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:59:16 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I am playing with the OrderExample in drools-examples and was wondering how
I get access in my rules to the parameters that are sent to startProcess?
e.g.

        Map<String, Object> parameters = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        parameters.put("order", order);
        parameters.put("orderId", order.getOrderId());
        parameters.put("email", emailTextField.getText());
        ProcessInstance processInstance =
ksession.startProcess("org.drools.examples.process.ruleset.RuleSetExample",
parameters);

I have access to the ProcessInstance but there doesn't seem to be any clear
path to the parameters.

thanks
Steve