[rules-users] creating workflow via the web interface

Alexandre Russel alexandre at russel.fr
Wed Jul 8 02:27:37 EDT 2009

2009/7/8 Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org>:
> Alexandre Russel wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>   is creating workflow with guvnor planned in the near future ? Where can I
> find an updated  roadmap ?
>
> Something is being worked on, we are continue to explore gwt-diagrams and
> also now looking into Oryx. We hope to have something, but no timelines yet.

we might be interested in helping/contributing but I couldn't find
anything in the sources. Is there nothing commited yet or is it in
another branch ?
I didn't  know Oryx, it looks very interesting and it seems that we
would just need to save the diagram created with onyx to  the JCR
maybe with some xslt before.