[rules-users] Customize the UI

Radha Sreedharan radha84 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:46:20 EDT 2009

Hi ,

I did not find any example for customizing the UI, or the jar.

However I downloaded the file ServiceImplentation.java and other related
files from the Lucene SVN and and called the methods on ServiceImplentation
directly from my class.

However I did not take this forward after this as we had decided to follow a
different approach for implementation.

Regard,
Radha