[rules-users] re: NumberGuessExample

Tak-po Li takpo.li at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:50:02 EDT 2009

I do not get it.  What I need is to change the text of "com.sample" in file
Guess.rf.  How this can be done in the Drools plugin?

Thanks,

Tak

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<process xmlns="http://drools.org/drools-5.0/process"
         xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xs:schemaLocation="http://drools.org/drools-5.0/processdrools-processes-5.0.xsd"
         type="RuleFlow" name="Number Guess" id="Number Guess" package-name
="com.sample" >
  <header>
    <imports>
      <import name="com.sample.NumberGuessExample.Game" />
      <import name="com.sample.NumberGuessExample.GameRules" />
      <import name="com.sample.NumberGuessExample.Guess" />
      <import name="com.sample.NumberGuessExample.RandomNumber" />
    </imports>
  </header>