[rules-users] re: NumberGuessExample

Malenfant, Andre andre.malenfant at cgi.com
Wed Jun 10 16:59:24 EDT 2009

Sorry, I gave you instruction for the imports and globals...

-          Open the Properties view in Eclipse

-          Select the background of the flow (unselect any selected
items)

-          The Properties view should refresh

-          The package property should be available for edit in the view