[rules-users] Compatibility of Drools for High Traffic events

Thilina Anjitha thilina at hsenidmobile.com
Thu Jun 18 09:44:06 EDT 2009

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, the events will be collected from the CDR(caller details records)
files. We will decode the CDR files and store in a database. So the Rule
Engine should be able to process these events to identify who are the
candidate winners. This winner selection criteria can be defined as a
Rule. (Pls check the examples Rules specified in the mail). Rules need
to fire with a scheduler basis not real time and winners will be
notified at the end of the promotion period.

So I would like to know the feasibility of Drools for this kind of an
application.

Thanks,
Thilina