[rules-users] Link for drools-server module

tanzu tanu421 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 23 05:17:14 EDT 2009

Hi Michael

I added the el-api 1.2  to tomcat 5.5.7/common/lib  ,and then the
drools-server started working.But then my web-client ,built on struts and
using jsp not jsf ,started giving the same el-api error.

I am also working with tomcat 6.0.3  .I had added the jsf jars from jboss
,but drools server and later my web - client application started to work
,but guvnor gave el-api version error.Because tomcat 6.0.3 had el-api and
guvnor contained el-api 1.2  .So at last i removed the el-api 1.2 from
guvnor ,and placed it in tomcat lib replacing with the already existing
el-api.

Bingo now all 3 guvnor ,drools-server ,and my web-client application are
deployed in tomcat 6 and working fine.

Still in need of a document describing ,the complete working of the rest api
along with the web client to call drools server.

Thanks

Tanzu