[rules-users] Link for drools-server module

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Tue Jun 23 06:43:00 EDT 2009

Sounds like you found a solution!

It could be worth you posting your configuration (including version of
Tomcat, Drools components and EL) back to the forum to help others.
Something showing the folder hierarchy and location of JARS would be
good. You could even dig out the wiki page relating to Drools and Tomcat
if you feel adventurous.

I don't know anything about the REST api etc. Sorry.