[rules-users] wait states, jpdl and nlp

Clandes Tino clandestino_bgd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 06:23:06 EDT 2009

Hello,
I read the post by Salaboy on drools blog.
and after that, I began to think about replacing the JBPM WF implementation with RuleFlow in my web application. After a couple of days of reading, I can say that the tools are really excellent, but I am not sure if I understand:
- does RuleFlow support arbitrary long wait states, in other words, can I call long-running services from it asynchronously?
- if not, can I put JPDL node in rule flow process definition, and if yes, how?

Also, I would have one more question:
Do you maybe know if somebody used drools for NLP (tokenisation, sentence splitting, POS tagging, Named Entity Recognition, etc). If so, do you have any feedback (I could not find anything by google).

Thanks for response.
Lemel