[rules-users] Link for drools-server module

Premkumar Stephen prem18 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:30:40 EDT 2009

if you are able to create your packages, then  you do not need the guvnor,
since guvnor merely automates it for you.
create a xxx.properties file in your classes folder ( where xxx is the
package name )

This is documented in the guvnor documentation --> search for drools-server
or look at the properties file attached in the JIRA provided.

then, you are all set when you make a web service call to the URL as shown
in the rb file i had attached.

Regards,
Prem