[rules-users] How to execute the SQL query using drools

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Tue Jun 23 09:22:58 EDT 2009

Your requirement isn't that clear however here's a few thoughts:-

Data can be inserted into the Rule Engine either externally (i.e.
WorkingMemory.insert) or internally (using "from").

If you use DSL you can make DRL more human readable; although neither
are binary format in the first place.

Drools will fit your requirement, but without knowing your use-cases
better I can't say whether it would be the best fit.

Perhaps if you can give a more detailed use-case the group would be
better able to comment further.

Please also ensure your emails go to the group....
http://www.jboss.org/drools/lists.html

Finally, do read the documentation, you would probably be able to answer
your own questions.

With kind regards,

Mike