[rules-users] Changing timer properties

Tom tom238 at gmx.at
Wed Jun 24 12:26:17 EDT 2009

Hi!

I am working with drools (flow) 5.1.snapshot. I have a timer node within my
workflow. Now I'm wondering if it's possible to change the timer delay
property from outside, or at runtime in an action node.

I tried to pass the delay-value as parameter to the process, and then set
the new timer delay, but this approach didn't have any effect,
unfortunately.

Assigning a variable name as delay (eclipse-GUI-property) doesn't work
either (value has to be a number!).

It would be cool if it was possible to parameterize the timer node BEFORE
process execution, therefore the process would be more generic.

Has anyone a idea, how I can get rid of this?

Cheers

tom !