[rules-users] How to import drl files to Guvnor

kavuri vamsi.kavuri at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:55:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am new to guvnor web based application.we have lot of rule files(DRL)
developed in our project.until now we are just manually writing the code in
the drl files.as we have lots of rules it becomes hard to maintain.so we
trying to shift those drl files into guvnor for effctive management of
rules.

i got guvnor war file and deployed in the tomcat 6.0.it is  working fine
.now i need to inport all my drl files into that system.i want to sink
guvnor with my project.

anyone please help me out ....
Thanks in advance....

regards,