[rules-users] How to import drl files to Guvnor

Toni Rikkola trikkola at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 02:38:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

You can do this with "Create New Package".

In Guvnor:
1. Select Knowledge Bases from the right
2. Select Create New
3. Select New Package. New Window pops up
4. Select Import from DRL file
5. Select the DRL file and upload. If the package that the rule uses
exists it will merge the DRL content to the existing package, if not it
will create a new package for it.

Toni