[rules-users] RuleRepository printStackTrace Instead of Exception

Carlsen, Len len.carlsen at ubc.ca
Wed Mar 18 17:16:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using Drools 5.0.0.SNAPSHOT on JDK 1.6 and have noticed that there
are several methods in the org.drools.repository.RulesRepository like
exportRulesRepositoryToStream and importRulesRepositoryFromStream that
do not throw any exceptions but does a printStackTrace instead. Could we
have them throw RulesRepositoryExceptions instead J.

Also, the org.drools.repository.RulesRepository.MigrateDroolsPackage
does a System.out.println (could all System.out.println be logs) saying
that auto-migration is complete even though no packages have been
migrated on a new clean repository (seems that performed = true before
any migration is performed).

If I can be of any help please let me know?

Thanks,

Len

Len Carlsen

Student Systems