[rules-users] signalEvent in DRL file

raphael.bernhard at orange-ftgroup.com raphael.bernhard at orange-ftgroup.com
Thu Mar 19 06:05:38 EDT 2009

I'm playing around with the ruleflow signal facility.

Within the ruleflow, it's rather easy to "signal" an event and it works well (using an action, ...). But I wanted to write some (DRL) rules to signal events conditionally (e.g. each tine a condition happens, signal the event).

The rules that have to signal the event are activated from a ruleflow using a RuleflowGroup. I didn't find any easy way to get a reference to the process variable (ProcessInstance) within the rules activated by the RuleFlowGroup.

ps: I'm trying to mimic a simple reactive system in the domain of machine-to-machine behaviour programming.
Raphaël BERNHARD --- mailto:raphael.bernhard at orange-ftgroup.com
		Orange LABS
		905, Rue Albert Einstein
		06921 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS Cedex
		Tel: (+33) 4 92 94 52 94 Fax: (+33) 4 92 38 93 20