[rules-users] Drools and OpenJPA

Earnest Dyke earniedyke at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 09:03:18 EDT 2009

As an update: I tried several things to remedy this problem. I tried adding the classloader to the JPA classes to the RuleBaseConfiguration but that had no effect. After much code digging, debugging and research I decided to setShadowProxy(false) on the RuleBaseConfiguration and low-and-behold things worked. No sure why Drools can't create the proxies for the JPA classes. I will save that for the next rainy day.

Earnie1