[rules-users] Drools : usage as appointment booking engine ?

Damien Raude-Morvan drazzib at drazzib.com
Thu May 7 11:50:50 EDT 2009

> Hello,

Hi Nicolas,

> you should look at drools-solver
> here is a link to the
> documentation<http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-solver/html_single/index.html>

Thanks this documentation, I was using oudated documentation from
http://users.telenet.be/geoffrey/tmp/solver/manual/html_single/ .

I've evaluated drools-solver, for example trying to evolve
"lessonschedule" sample to include some time constraints but I failed to
use time "operators" in drools solver.

I found Drools Fusion time constraints (before, inside, meets) interesting
but for now haven't been able to build something with it. Drools Fusion
"StockTick" sample seems oriented to STREAM event and not to managing time
slots and constraints on this time slots.

Anybody having experience with such problems ?

Regards,

--
Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com