[rules-users] How to import DRL into Business Rule Assets section?

Michal Bali michalbali at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:29:16 EDT 2009

Hi Jon,

You could use webdav to connect to Guvnor -
http://blog.athico.com/2008/05/accessing-guvnor-as-filesystem-webdav.html.
You should then see how Guvnor stores the 'business rules', I think it is an
XML file. Then instead of generating DRL file you could generate this XML.
You can then upload these files via webdav into Guvnor.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Michal