[rules-users] Rules Effective Date

Srinivas Doddi Srinivas_Doddi at gap.com
Wed May 27 16:01:33 EDT 2009

Hi Nicoloas

Thank you for pointing it out.  I went through it previously, but
somehow missed that point.

Hi Jonathan

I went through Fusion, but couldn't relate how the Events can be related
to the Rules effective dates.

And adding to my initial query,

So, can we modify the attribute "date expires" for an existing rule when
the application is running, and the rules engine knows about it and
expires the rule, without restarting the application? I am talking about
4.0.7 in particular?

Also, I see that Rule names should be unique,  so does it mean that we
can't have 2 rules with same name and different effective date ranges?

Sorry for asking these without trying, we are still in the process of
brain storming, and need to know what Rules has to offer.  I am still in
the process of setting up Rules on my pc.

Thank you.

SRINI