[rules-users] Latest Drools with Latest Eclipse

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Sat Oct 3 21:46:15 EDT 2009

The latest version of the Eclipse plugin works with both Eclipse 3.4 and
3.5.  So you could install the latest Drools 5.1 manually in Eclipse
3.5, or use any of the latest JBoss Tools 3.1 development releases.

The plugin itself supports defining your own runtimes, so you should
then define a new Drools 5.1 runtime inside Eclipse and use that in your
Drools projects.

Kris