[rules-users] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError (org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getProblems())

Vadivelkumar vpalanisamy at apple.com
Tue Oct 6 09:34:50 EDT 2009

Hi,
	Fortunately we have identified the solution for
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
(org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getProblems())"
	a) If we are going to deploy the drools as part of our application
service, that uses Jboss Server,
	    We need to keep the Drools run time dependencies   {Jboss Home}/
Server/default/lib Folder.

	b) The following are the Drools runtime dependencies.

		CORE RUNTIME
		Runtime assumes that you are "compiling" rules using drools-compiler.

		  * drools-core - the rule engine itself.
  		  * drools-api
   		  * mvel2-2.0.10
    		  * joda-time-1.6
   		  * optional packages:
        			   o xpp3_min-1.1.4c, xstream-1.3.1 - if you are using the
file based audit feature

		Note you can use the drools-core stand-alone if you are compiling
"outside" your
		runtime application, and deploying serialized Package or RuleBase?
objects.

Thanks,
Vadi.