[rules-users] Better way to run each rule once?

Bernd Rücker bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Sat Oct 10 03:10:27 EDT 2009

Hey James.

You should think less technical and more in that (I guess you will hate
it) Business-IT-Alignment. Using Excel or DSL to specify business rules,
so extract it from code and make it readable by non technical people.
That’s the goal!

And Drools is a good tool for this job (and it is one of the goals, look
at Guvnor and the BRMS), even if the problem doesn’t really need RETE
algorithms and such.

Cheers

Bernd