[rules-users] Drools flow web console (5.1.M1) deployment in JBoss

satjo jo_satish at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 18:18:39 EDT 2009

I have set the data source. Following is the stack trace.

When I go to Settings->System->Overview, I see that
org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.ProcessEnginePlugin is not green.

I must have missed something in the installation or copying a dependant jar
file.

Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.process.UpdateDefinitionsAction'
Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'
HTTP 500:
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could
not initialize stateful knowledge session: null

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:319)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:230)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleInvokerException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:206)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:360)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:173)

org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:93)

org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:68)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59)

org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

root cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize stateful knowledge session:
null

org.drools.integration.console.DroolsFlowCommandDelegate.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(DroolsFlowCommandDelegate.java:69)

org.drools.integration.console.DroolsFlowCommandDelegate.getSession(DroolsFlowCommandDelegate.java:77)

org.drools.integration.console.DroolsFlowCommandDelegate.<init>(DroolsFlowCommandDelegate.java:35)

org.drools.integration.console.DroolsFlowProcessManagement.<init>(DroolsFlowProcessManagement.java:20)

org.drools.integration.console.DroolsFlowManagementFactory.createProcessManagement(DroolsFlowManagementFactory.java:11)

org.jboss.bpm.console.server.ProcessMgmtFacade.getProcessManagement(ProcessMgmtFacade.java:83)

org.jboss.bpm.console.server.ProcessMgmtFacade.getDefinitionsJSON(ProcessMgmtFacade.java:107)
	sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:117)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethod.java:260)
	org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:232)
	org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:166)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.DispatcherUtilities.getJaxrsResponse(DispatcherUtilities.java:142)

org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:356)