[rules-users] Droolsflow web console 5.1.M1 - Non human task

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Oct 28 06:18:19 EDT 2009

Satjo,

What do you mean by "could not be started"?

Note that, if you have no form associated with the process, it should
simply start the process.  Also note that, if your process does not
contain any wait states at all (like human tasks), it will be started
but will already be completed when the method returns so the process
instance will not be shown in the process instances view (though should
show up in the history / reporting).

Kris