[rules-users] Droolsflow web console 5.1.M1 - Non human task

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:48:08 EDT 2009

Kris, I see that behavior in his machine and it seems that for some reason,
the page that contains the start button, don't get the ID from the selected
process in the process definition page.
Because a window appear and the error message is that the gwt-console was
not able to get the process with the id "asdasd.asd"
It probably can be a deployment process.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 5:18 AM, Kris Verlaenen <
kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be> wrote:

> Satjo,
>
> What do you mean by "could not be started"?
>
> Note that, if you have no form associated with the process, it should
> simply start the process.  Also note that, if your process does not
> contain any wait states at all (like human tasks), it will be started
> but will already be completed when the method returns so the process
> instance will not be shown in the process instances view (though should
> show up in the history / reporting).
>
> Kris
>

> Quoting satjo <jo_satish at yahoo.com>:
>

> > Can the Droolsflow web console can be used to select and start a
> > process that
> > does not have any human  task?
> >
> > When I uploaded a non-human related process, the definition was
> > shown.
> > It, however, could not be stared.
> > --

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com