[rules-users] Question about signalEvent method

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Oct 28 06:25:37 EDT 2009

Daniel,

Yes, the event parameter is the data associated with the event.  If you
want to access this data in the process instance, you should set the
"VariableName" property of the event node that is responsible for
catching the event, that will then make sure that the data is copied to
that process instance variable when the event occurs.

Kris