[rules-users] Using work items in the Eclipse ruleflow editor

Mike Gill mgill at modusoperandi.com
Mon Sep 21 12:27:46 EDT 2009

I am using Eclipse to build my Drools rulefow file.  I am trying to add
custom work items, but I cannot seem to get anything (other than Email and
Log) to show up in my Work Items palette.

Does anyone know how to get the existing work items (such as FileFinder or
Exec) to show up on the palette in eclipse?

Eventually I will need to add custom work items to the flow, so this is
make-or-break Drools functionality for my team.

In pursuit of a solution to this I have combed the documentation, this
mailing list archive, as well as endless Google results to no avail.  Any
help would be very valuable!

Thanks,

Mike