[rules-users] Eclipse wont compile DRL on save.

Scott Burrows scottjburrows at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:13:42 EDT 2009

Drools 4.0.7.

I have 20 something drools projects in my eclipse 3.5 workspace.

Normal default behavior is when I save a change to a .drl file it attempts
to compile it and shows me any errors.

Somethings changed recently.    Eclipse will not do anything if I make a
change to a drl file now.

I can comment out all the imports and it still does not register any errors.

Only thing that I've done recently is share two of the drools projects via
CVS.  All the other drools projects are already in CVS.

The one thing that does work is if I right-click on the project and select
"Build Project".  That seems to force the drools compiler to do its thing
and it'll show any/all errors.

The SAVE action in eclipse is that part that has changed.  Its affected all
drools projects too.

Anybody have any ideas whats happened?

Scott