[rules-users] How to do Exception Handling???

tolitius webakaunt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:45:19 EDT 2010

+1

Documentation on this is unclear. Unit tests in drools-src handle exceptions
using Fault nodes, but not real exceptions that are thrown by
WorkItemHandlers.

1. Can I have Process or Composite node exception handlers catch my own (or
any other) exception other than just "Faults"? and if so, how can accomplish
that? How I register my custom exception handler?

2. If the above is possible... How can I pass the exception to the custom
exception handler so I can work with it (log the stack trace, etc)?

/Anatoly