[rules-users] Importing Fact model in Eclipse

Shailesh Hedaoo shaileshhedaoo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:48:11 EDT 2010

Hi

  I have created a Drools project and trying to create a guided rule in Eclipse 3.5 and Drools 5.0.x.

I have my own domain objects in another java project to be used by Drools project.

I want to use the java domain model as the "fact model" in my Drools project.

How is that done ? Do i have to go thru the web based "guvnor" first ?

All I m planing to have is a simple java project which has java classes of my domain model of POJOs and in my Drools project i want to use them as "fact model". How do i do it in eclipse IDE ?

Thanks

- shailesh