[rules-users] RES: Behavior changes between Drools 5.0.1 and 5.1.0

Carlos Henrique Pinto da Sillva carlos.dasilva at todobpo.com.br
Thu Apr 8 12:47:01 EDT 2010

Hi Mauricio,

Thanks for the answer. In this mean time, we compiled our code against Drools 5.1.0 M2 (directly from the project repository) and we were able to solve all issues we found, so I guess we were actually facing some bugs, hopefully fixed in the current version. Thanks for the help.

Carlos

Mauricio Salatino wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
> I think that the Event will expire in 30 seconds if you don't have any
> matching rule in your working memory.
> If you have a query, that works in the same way as a Rule, and it's
> matching, probably you event will never expire.
> Can you provide a simple test case with you scenario, so we can take a look
> on it?
> Greetings.

Esta mensagem pode conter informa??o confidencial e/ou privilegiada, sendo seu sigilo protegido por lei. Se voc? n?o for o destinat?rio ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, n?o pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informa??es nela contidas ou tomar qualquer a??o baseada nessas informa??es. Se voc? recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor avise imediatamente ao remetente, respondendo o e-mail e em seguida apague-o. Agradecemos sua coopera??o.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information, being the sigil protected by law. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.