[rules-users] How to do operator such as " is one of ("xx", "yy", "zz") in a decision tablee

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Thu Apr 8 13:16:00 EDT 2010

Hi, we are trying to do something like this in a decision table

we need to be able to create a condition like the below in a decision table
condition column. Perhaps one way this can be done is for user to be able to
select mutiple states from a dropdown list of states and then apply the
operator " is one of " on those selections.

State is one of {"AZ","CA","NV"}

Please let me know if this can be done .

Thank you all in advance.