[rules-users] Drools version(s) commercially supported by JBoss

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 12:39:10 EDT 2010

Guvnor can be seen as a BRMS or just as a KnowledgeRepository. If you refer
to them as KnowledgeRepository you can store, rules, rules with temporal
constraints and also flows. But I agree with you, we are trying to improve
Guvnor as a BRMS to support more and more features!

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 12:32 PM, paulB <paul.borlin at sironahealth.com> wrote:

> I just attended a presentation by JBoss last week on JBoss BRMS.  It was
> stated that by the presenter, Arun Manchanda, that Expert, Guvnor, Flow,
> and
> Fusion are all supported in BRMS.  Some features of each are not available.

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- http://www.jbug.com.ar
- Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -